3D Print files for a Realistic Captain Rex Helmet - now remastered!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital 3D print file, not a physical helmet.
This helmet has been built from the ground up to be as accurate as possible to the 501st CRL for a Realistic Captain Rex encompassing all "Realistic" interpretations of the character.
The remastered version includes 2 different helmet "builds" one marked "SS" and one marked "HT" for the differences between them.
- Added moveable rangefinder
- Added moveable binoculars (HT)
- Added 6 x 3mm magnet separation of front, back, and dome pieces (including non-magnet versions)
- Added visor ridge and cutout template (including non-visor ridge and non-magnet versions)
- Added Phase 1 Visor Curved version (including non-visor ridge and non-magnet versions)
- Added alternate flashlight ear detail (HT)
- Added 6 x 3mm magnet holes to rangefinder cap so rangefinder can be removed
- Cut holes for 1/4" (7mm) diameter wooden dowels through binoculars and rangefinder for more durable movement
- Modified helmet welds for HT/SS accuracy
- Added Jaig Eye and Tube Stripe painting templates
*Note about the binocular and rangefinder* - the rangefinder must be lifted and rotated to move downwards. The binoculars must be in the "upwards" position for the rangefinder to move "downwards" and vice versa - the rangefinder cannot move "down" if the binoculars are already "down"
Please do not attempt to combine SS and HT pieces as each set is made uniquely for that helmet build. I cannot guarantee accessories from one will work with the other.
If you would like to use these files for commercial use, please subscribe to the "Specialist" tier of my Patreon here: https://patreon.com/galacticarmory