3D Print files for the Phase 1 Clone Trooper
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital 3D print file, not a physical helmet.
This design has been built with 501st approval in mind. It comes with teeth pre-cut and aerator details as defined in the 501st CRL.
- Pre-separated Dome, Main Body, and Neck Seal
- Neck seal and main body connection utilize 6mm x 3mm magnets to snap together
- Neck seal has small cut in the back to allow you to push your head through and come back together
- Added Visor, Optic, and Antenna for free!
- Made changes to hole for mouth greeblie for accuracy
- Cut out side vents to allow different materials for backing
- Pre-separated mouth greeblie for easier painting/finishing
- Added visor slot and template for hobart face shield - cut along the lines and it should fit and cover the eye opening and stay in place without the use of glue.
- Cut room for electronics for rear "brake light"
- Cleaned up some geometry around the helmet brow
- Helmet can now fit heads up to 24" in circumference by default
If you would like to use these files for commercial use, please subscribe to the "Specialist" tier of my Patreon here